Tuesday 8 April 2008

Priorities Right....


So we haven't moved in properly yet but we've still been trapsing boxes and bits over to the new place..but just to show my priorities are still right here's one of the first things I homed. It's my bowl of fimo hearts i made, which is now sitting in the middle of our bay window. Well i couldn't have it getting broken amongst masses of big boxes and furniture later on in the move could I ;) In fact I've moved, homed and hung all of my creations; my ribbon canvasses, painted canvasses and decorated candle votives :) lol any excuse to get my creations out safely before viewers of this place ask if they get to keep them as the advert says part furnished!

1 comment:

Donna said...

lol your wee hearts are lovely Steph, I can imagine your house filled with all your creations, it makes a house a home (i sound like an advert for B and Q or something lol) Oh and your blog is looking great. x