Wednesday 9 April 2008

so far today......

Just got back from our new place via hobbycraft (only a 8mile detour each way lol). Felt the need to go buy a few bits, and I've come home without the mulberry words that i wanted, damn will have to go to dobbies tomorrow as hobbycraft didn't have them. I was well behaved on my shopping trip though, i spent less than £10 and none of it was bought solely for me. I treated myself to: white wooden flower embellishments (for the watering can card), some jumbo blossoms and pebble brads (2 to use on the exploding box I've started), glitter 'happy birthday peel offs, heart print vellum (for the exploding box), 2 card toppers (one for the box and the other for a baby card), some dome stickers and love embellishments (both for the exploding box).



So to justify my purchases here's the finished lid for my exploding box using one of the jumbo blossoms with the lovely dotty pebble brad :)

1 comment:

Donna said...

Oooo lovely box steph, think i'd find it hard to give that one away lol x