Thursday 29 May 2008

Butterfly keychain


I thought i should start using some of my chamrs again as i have a tray in my beadbox full of them and they are lovely.... so i chose a little butterfly and some pearly beads, a blue one just to give it a little bit of coloured and some curved tube beads for the side dangly bits... think i'm going to start making these again as little nick nack birthday presents to send in cards to people as it's just a little something nice that is still useful in some way :)

3 comments:

Donna said...

Fab keyrings, too nice to dangle with keys would be lovely as a bag charm.

Heather said...

this is gorgeous. definitely agree it would be a lovely bag charm - all my keys would ruin it! You'll have to let me know how you made it as it's something I'd like to try myself.
Sis Heather
:)

craft mad Jenny said...

hi, this is really nice, I quite often do things like this too, but yours looks much better!!