Wednesday 4 June 2008

Give me sunshine!


So this is my entry for this weeks tilda and friends ATC challenge 'give me sunshine' and also for this weeks lots to do challenge 'rainbows'. I used yellow seed beads for the sun, some scrap paper to make a picnic blanket, tilda eating ice cream image (watercoloured in of course lol) and then i did something very not me.....i used oil pastels for the background as my watercolours were naff on the card i had, haven't used pastels in years so it looks a little like a child has attacked it with pastels lol but at least it's bright and cheery :)

10 comments:

Annie said...

lovely beaded sun on your ATC! thanks for joining in the fun with us this week. annie x

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Great atc well done tx

Andrea, said...

Fabulous ATC, love the rainbow and the beaded sun

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

great atc - very sunny indeed

can i have some of the ice-cream please???

hugs jane x

sbs18

Anonymous said...

Beautiful ATC ! Great work !

Unknown said...

Beautiful, I love the beaded sun and colourful rainbow.
Caz
x

Tova said...

beautiful, love the sun with beads !

Mags said...

This is beautiful, love it!

thank you for joining in with us this week!

tracie said...

fab, I love the beaded sunshine and cute rainbow :)x