Wednesday 9 July 2008

My first 9-4-9!

Wahey it's finished! Right so this is my first attempt at a 9-4-9 swap... it's for a swap on the lots to do forum...and the theme set was black and white.... took me ages to think of something and then i decided to go for classic mickey mouse.. the centre ATC has decoupage eyes and nose... the bottom centre ATC is just plain, no layers or journalling blocks.... the rest of the ATCs have journalling blocks with mickey mouse facts or mickey mouse club lyrics on them, some of the blocks are layered up with foam pads

7 comments:

Ang C said...

WOW!!!!

This is FAB!!!!

crafty creations said...

It's brilliant Steph

Andrea said...

WOW Steph this is brilliant,well done
xxxx

Claireabelle said...

Fantastic Steph, I love it!
x

Mags said...

This is soooooooo great, I love it!

craft mad Jenny said...

you've definitely made me curious, your atc 949 thing is great, but what's a fat page!!???

sam21ski said...

Fab idea Steph and it looks great xxx