Tuesday 19 August 2008

Tagged by Jacqui

Right so jacqui has tagged me.... oh dear....

* If you are tagged, you must firstly post the rules:
* Write 7 strange characteristics about yourself. They interest us all!
* Tag 6 other people at the end of your Post.
* Visit everyone that you have tagged and leave a comment on their blog to let them know that they have been tagged.

So here are my seven strange characteristics:
1. I don't get hungover regardless of how much I drink
2. I want a tattoo but I've managed to talk myself out of it since my 18th birthday
3. I'm a total neatfreak
4. I get fed up of being on the ground
5. I've never seen myself as one of the girls at all
6. I'm attracted to bright colours
7. I hold grudges far too long

My 6 people to pass this on to are....
jenny, jo, leann, tracey, zoe, lyn

2 comments:

craft mad Jenny said...

thanks for tagging me!! i'll try and get this done later today!!!

kes said...

don't ask me and donna about tattoos then lol
kes
x

you hold a grudge i don't believe it your far too nice