Thursday 9 October 2008

More beady goodness!



So here's another fabby bracelet inspired by the Bead Dazzle mag found in this month's Quick & Crafty.. i didn't have the right size or mixture of beads so I've improvised!

I've used:

  • Silver chain
  • Silver Clasp
  • 12 large black bicone beads
  • 34 small black bicone beads
  • 35 small red bicone beads
  • 69 eyepins

Quite a wedge of my stash gone but hey now it justifies the amount of beads and jewellery bits I've bought in the last week lol

5 comments:

InkyAndScrappy said...

Turned out fab. I always admire your beading skills, come and teach me. Hugs.

carolann said...

This is Gorgeous hun well done xxxx

Jen said...

This is a beautiful creation.
Jen x

ChrissyM said...

This is stunning

Heather said...

wow this is great! ur so talented steph
hugs