Sunday 11 January 2009

'Take a punch' photo frame



This weeks challenge over at One Stop Craft Challenge has been set by Donna and she picked the theme 'Take a punch', so I altered another frame to join my growing collection...
I've used:
  • Ikea wooden photo frame
  • Red and black crack print tissue paper
  • Black and red sequins
  • Black leather effect paper
  • Star punch
  • Black paper flower
  • Red and black buttons
  • Black ribbon
  • Red chunky voile ribbon
  • Red glitter stickles

6 comments:

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Just fabulous! I adore your altered frames and this one is so beautiful. Thanks for joining the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon

Donna said...

Wow Steph, I love it, beautiful colour, fantastic embellishments, stunning. Thanks for joining us on the one stop craft challenge. Hopefully get chatting to you later if your on. x

Jen said...

Hi Steph,
I love both these frames, great work!
love
Jen x

Paula said...

WOW this is stunning. Thankyou for taking part in the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Bridgett Owens said...

I like to alter frames, too. It's a great gift idea, too!

Anonymous said...

This frame is amazing, the stars look great and I love the colour. Thanks for joinging in with our one stop craft challenge.
Shelley xx