Sunday 25 January 2009

An unusual tagging...

So here's an unusual form of tagging, it's been passed on to me by Zoe. Right, so here are the rules :The instructions are to go to where you keep your photo's on your PC, choose the 6th folder, then the 6th picture.....post on your blog and explain.
So mine is a photo from my old gliding club.. the white glider in the foreground belongs to a friend and the red glider is my dad's, that I fly and love... it was a beautiful hot, sunny day and we were dossing around in the sun having lunch and I thought the scene made a good photo...
Now I have to pick 5 to pass this on to...
  1. Jen
  2. Sarah
  3. Jenny
  4. Donna
  5. Jaime

4 comments:

craft mad Jenny said...

ok, thanks for this one - hmm... interesting!! will do though!

Jen said...

I was dreading this tag but it's been really fun - thanks!
Jen x

Donna said...

Oh no, I dread to think what my photo is going to be, probably some goth child that doesn't really belong to me lol as her photo's have taken over my computer. Thanks steph. off to see what it is. Donna x

Kim Dellow said...

Cool piccy Steph. Kim