Friday 22 October 2010

Bird In The Hand

I'm loving all the bird theme jewellery in the shops at the moment, though I don't like how the majority are all gold in colour, not my thing. Finally I managed to get some findings in Hobbycraft with their new season's goodies to make my own necklace that isn't gold!
I've used:
  • Lost & Found: Birds on branch pendant
  • Lost & Found: Leaves links
  • Silver chain (recycled from a broken necklace)
  • Silver clasp (recycled from a broken necklace)

I've lived in this since I made, it just goes with everything i wear! Though i am wondering if I should add some kind of gem into the nest at some time in the future?

I've linked this post up to The Shabby nest- Frugal Friday.. go have a look at all the other fab posts!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Absolutely beautiful work Steph.
So glad to see you back in blogland :D
have a wonderful weekend.
hugs
Jen x