Wednesday 27 October 2010

Pearl cluster drop earrings

These are a pair of earrings I made for Mum's birthday, ok so that was in may, but I'm still playing catch up getting all my older projects blogged. Based on yet another description of a cross of something mum saw in a shop and her twist as to how she would want them to look.
So I've used:
  • 2 silver earring hooks
  • 2 strings of silver chain
  • Too many 6mm pearls to count
  • Too many headpins to count lol

Surprisingly these are a lot lighter than they look, and they went down very well with mum, along with her purple felt dahlia flower brooch.

2 comments:

nessy said...

beautiful earings for you mum ~sure she will just love them!!
vanessa xx

Marianne said...

Those earrings are just fabolous. I wish I had a pair of those. Not sure though that I will have the time or the patience to sit down to make them.
Thank you for sharing at Holly Bloggy.