Thursday, 24 February 2011
Friday, 18 February 2011
Thursday, 17 February 2011
Monday, 14 February 2011
3.Continue to do this till the whole bracelet is wrapped. (If you have a claps like my bracelet does then trial wrapping the fabric and opening/closing the bracelet before you glue it to make sure it works still)
4. Once the bracelet is fully wrapped glue the fabric end to the inside of the bracelet and trim off any excess fabric.
7. Dab a small blob of hot glue into the centre of a fabric circle.
8. Whilst the glue is still soft scrunch the fabric together, holding it at the glue blob till it dries.
Thursday, 10 February 2011
- Sizzix texturz kit #3 (heart background)
- Cute little bear stamp from a local craft shop
- Beige lace ribbon
- Chipboard hearts
- Sandpaper (to rub over the embossing)
- Pearlescent white card
- Red card
- Marvy le plume markers
And I'm entering this to this weeks Crafty Creations Challenge 'Three Little Words'
Tuesday, 8 February 2011
The chocolate brown and red colourscheme seems to be creeping into our house, and it worked beautifully on this project. Good ol' dulux tester paint pots, what would I do without them lol.
I think the mantle is coming along nicely surrounded by all the bits I've been making :)
I'm linking this to the lovely linky parties listed on the right hand side and to the Simon Says Stamp Challenge