Saturday 15 October 2011

Butterfly Canvasses

 Been a little bit busy this last week getting myself all prepared for the craft market (see previous post) so I haven't had much time to be blogging, sorry!

Thought I'd share with you my new, improved version of my Butterfly Canvas...

Learnt a few things from the first attempt... don't use the same flower template with 2 different colour inks if you can't wipe it clean... coat in enamel not modpodge to seal the ink work in...

Clairabella (the craft shop running the market) have asked if I'd like to try selling these in their shop, so seeing as these 3 didn't sell today I've dropped them in to see how it goes instore...

I just love these canvasses, they got a lot of compliments today and I've had some lovely feedback from people I've given them to as gifts... hopefully people will snap them up in the shop or order different colours from me...
Once again far too many butterflies were punched out so there's plenty spare for more canvasses to be made in the future or added to other items... I foresee butterfly cards in the very near future!

Photobucket

4 comments:

nessy said...

gorgeous butterfly canvasses~ look great in every colour!!
vanessa xx

Etcetorize said...

I love anything butterfly related and these are so pretty. Definitely going in my "to make" folder. Would love for you to stop by and share at my linky party, opens tonight over at etcetorize.blogspot.com ~

Sarah Yoder said...

These are beautiful! I love butterflies...I have several pieces in my guest room that feature them! These would fit right in! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

these are gorgeous! I would definitely pick the pink one for my Princess' room and the grey/black one for the living room ^^) We love it so much, we are featuring it on the blog today, love!

Have a lovely weekend!


^^)Lelanie