Sunday 4 November 2012

Wedding gifts for our friends

 Back in August 2 of our friends got married so I took to making them a personalised card and gifts to match their colourscheme. The wedding colourscheme was sage green so I took the green as the main colour for the card and added sage ribbon to the flags.

 I'm in love with my SLR camera it's still a pretty new toy to me so I loved playing with it to make this present! Inspired by the alphabet photography we bought ourselves earlier in the year I decided to give it a go myself to make really personal presents.
All of the 'letter' photos have been taken on our travels. Our friend's surname is OAK, k really is not an easy letter to find! The O was taken in Amsterdam, the A in Puerto Banus and the K in Sabinillas, Spain.

Last but not least I made them a pair of celebration flags. Just married on the front with a sage green bow, their names and the date on the back. Love how versatile these flags are, I think I'd have them as part of the guest favours should I ever need them :)
Photobucket

No comments: