Wednesday 20 March 2013

Christmas Hampers

 So I know I've totally missed the boat for sharing christmas things at an appropriate time but I thought I'd share them anyway. To save a bit of money this past christmas as we were saving to buy a house we decided to make most of our christmas presents and turn them into a hamper.

 Some homemade limoncello that sat brewing for weeks making our kitchen smell amazing!
Homemade coconut ice, had to make a spare batch for us to taste test of course!
 
 Snowmen and christmas pudding 3d cards for everyone.

 One bagged and tagged hamper ready to go. 
It contained:
  • Homemade limoncello
  • Homemade coconut ice
  • Homemade rosemary shortbread
  • Homemade chocolate honeycomb truffles
Apparently next year I need to include a christmas pudding in each hamper as we didn't this year but our family tried one I made and it went down a treat!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi do you have the recipes for these?

Unknown said...

Hi do you have the recipes for these?

Unknown said...

Sorry for the ludicrously late reply... yes I do have the recipes for all of these and I will get round to sharing them soon :)