Sunday 12 January 2014

Stampin Up Card Club Nights

Have I ever mentioned how much of a terrible blogger I am? I always forgot to post anything on here... so if I go AWOL please just click the facebook or twitter icons on the right hand side as I keep those up to date.

Anyway here's the cards from the 2 most recent (ok last years last 2) SU card club classes I've been too.. 
 Sprayed ink butterfly birthday card, made using the Bitty Butterfly punch and flowering flourishes stamp set.

Naval themed birthday card, perfect for my Grandad, made using vellum and The Open Sea stamp set. He loved the card so it was a total success.

    Dapper Dad stamp set, small circle punch.



Birthday card made using:Beautifully Baroque stamp set and embossing folder with a Sassy Salutations sentiment.


Beautiful card made using; Stippled Blossoms stamp set, summer starfruit stitched satin ribbon, Labels Collection framelit and Petals-a-Plenty embossing folder.

 Cheeky dog birthday card made using; Animal Talk stamp set, gumball green stitched satin ribbon and Circles Collection framelit
Photobucket

No comments: