Tuesday 8 April 2014

Anniversary Card


Running a bit behind on blog posting again..my old laptop has died, motherboard fried so it's off for data rescue at the mo, so no I'm starting over with a new laptop and have lost all the photos of projects I was going to share :(
 
Here's the card I made my boyfriend for our 5 year anniversary at the end of March...


Been waiting to use this Tatty Teddy stamp for ages and this seemed the perfect occasion to ink it up. Instead of colouring the hearts in I decided to heat emboss them with red powder instead. For the background I embossed white card but then flipped it over so the card had a debossed effect, which is really effective with this embossing folder. Even managed to get turquoise (my fave colour) involved with the glittery turquoise card I used for the main card body.
 
 Photobucket

No comments: