Saturday 24 May 2014

May Birthdays

 Finally got round to making some cards when I'm not at card club! These cards are for our friends and family who have birthdays in May.
 Even managed to use one of my Sale-a-bration freebies that's been sat around in the drawer while I've pinned loads of ideas using the set.
Made using:
  • Petal Parade stamp set
  • Sassy Salutations stamp set
  • Crisp Canteloupe cardstock
  • Pistachio Pudding cardstock
  • Crisp Canteloupe ink
  • Pistachio pudding ink
 Making mascualine cards is always such a struggle, good thing I got myself a bundle of blues and turquoise inks recently.
Made using:
  • Gorgeous Grunge stamp set
  • Sassy Salutations stamp set
  • Bermuda Bay ink
  • Coastal Cabana ink
  • Pacific Point ink
 First outing for the giant butterfly stamp I got last year...even managed to find some ribbon in my box that perfectly matched the bermuda bay ink and it's non SU.
Made using:
  • Swallowtail stamp
  • Sassy Salutations stamp set
  • Bermuda Bay cardstock
  • Bermuda Bay ink
  • Basic Pearl Jewels
As everyone should have received asnd opened them by now it's safe to publish this post, hopefully they all liked their cards too.

Photobucket

No comments: