Monday 28 July 2014

Mr & Mrs Wedding Card


 Here's a card made for an order for an upcoming August wedding. No colourscheme to work from so I went for simple, smart colours that gave the card a classy look. It's quite a chunky, weighted card so hopefully it shall make a nice keepsake for the couple.


I got to try out my newly obtained, retired Mr & Mrs Stampin' Up stamp (thanks Paula for sourcing it for me). After a few stamps in different colours I ventured into heat embossing the Mr & Mrs and I'm quite pleased with how it came out in the silver. 
 
The flowers are layered with a white polka dot flower behind a black polka dot flower and a clear gem brad to hold them together. The black card is very glittery and compliments the glimmer of the silver card body.After tidying up my study for decorating recently I came across this pale grey ribbon with the silver thread which turned out to blend with the rest of the card perfectly, didn't want to overload it with too much glitter and sparkle.

The customer was very happy with the card so lets the couple will be too. 
 
 Photobucket

No comments: