Monday 6 October 2014

Baby Present Bundle

Some friends recently had their first child and they decided to keep it a surprise rather than find out the gender before he/she was born so I had to make a bundle of gifts that weren't too girly or too boyish.
Turns out they had a little boy, called him Oscar, as they had a surprise they didn't have many things that were blue, lucky for me I did a few blue bits and pieces.


So heres my first ever attempt at making a diaper bag, I used the tutorial over at Sew Much Ado that can be found here. A days work and cursing at the sewing machine....how much of a faff are pockets and elastic tops to the pockets?!
 


I stuffed the pockets full of all the other goodies I made for baby Oscar...well after all the time I spent making the pockets right I decided I had to use them.

Normal style bibs, bandana bibs, burp cloths and a soft door closer were the goodies I stuffed into the pockets.


 
  They seemed to like their goodies so hopefully we shall be seeing them in use soon. The last batch of bibs I made for my nephew were in full use out in Spain when they came out on holiday too, so it's good to see all the bibs are working well and being used.
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Sew Much Ado said...

Very cute! Thanks for using my tutorial!