Thursday 9 October 2014

September Birthday Cards

 So there's 2 birthdays in September in the family (well 3 if you count me) so I made some cards.

The first was for my boyfriend and like me he likes planes... I found a use for the Stampin up set Plane and Simple that my demo friend hunted down for me..added a little bit of Gorgeous Grunge and this is the quick card I came up with.

 Then we had his mum's 50th birthday at the end of September so I dragged out some more Stampin Up favourities of mine. Love the Petite Petals punch and Sassy Salutations stamp set so of course they had to be used. The pearls and card blank aren't Stampin Up but all the card for the flowers was made using little offcuts from other projects using Crisp Cantelope, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush and Coastal Cabana cardstock.

Photobucket

No comments: