Saturday 4 October 2014

September Card Club Pt 2...

 After a lovely sunny holiday in Spain I came home to another September card club....making CHRISTMAS cards...far too organised for me lol!

 This month's stamp set was Holiday Home with the matching framelits and the Northern Flurry embossing folder. We also bought some Dazzling Diamonds, 1/8" Silver Ribbon and a glue pen for all our glittering.

 Such a lot of sparkle going on!

Love the Confetti Stars punch we used for this card and the thinlit for creating the flip fold in the card is really starting to grow on me too.


 The final card was CASED from the Stampin' Up catalogue. By the end of the night I was covered in glitter all over, perhaps helped by the fact the other 2 ladies decided to wipe the pages used for tipping excess glitter off of all over my hair and shoulders.

I recently saw an idea on pinterest using the Holiday Home stamp set where the houses were stamped as a wobbly shape, the joy of photopolymer stanp where you can manipulate how the stamp sticks on the clear block...must try that soon!

Photobucket

No comments: