Wednesday 5 November 2014

Flower Birthday Cards

In my organised state using my rest days to get things made I've made both of my Nan's birthday cards early too! Cue playing with more Stampin Up sets that I can't wait to use.
 
The first card is for my Nan whose birthday is November 11th hence making the flower look like a poppy.
This card used:
  • Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities
  • Blended Bloom stamp
  • Sassy Salutations stamp set
  • Real Red ink
  • Jewels Basic Rhinestone
  • Memento ink
  • Ivory cardstock (non SU)
  • Black stitched ribbon (non SU)
The second card is for my other Nan whose birthday isn't till mid December but I was in the flow of making cards so I thought I'd best make it while I had a design in my head.
This card used:
  • Perfectly Penned stamp
  • Stippled Blossoms stamp set
  • Strawberry Slush ink
  • Pink Pirouette ink
  • Bermuda Bay ink
  • Coastal Cabana ink
  • Pistachio Pudding ink
  • Gumball Green ink
  • Coastal Cabana cardstock
  • Pink Pirouette taffeta ribbon
  • Ivory cardstock (non SU)
 Here's hoping they both like their cards.

Photobucket

No comments: