Friday 14 November 2014

November Card Club Pt 1

 So the first card club of November wasn't really a normal card club night...we had more of a workshop making 3d items to inspire us for christmas.

The first thing we made was a giftbox. I must admit I hate using the Envelope Punchboard with a passion but for some unknown reason I found the Gift Box Punchboard a lot easier. Anyone else have this issue or is it just me?
 I used:
  • Gift Box Punch Board
  • Under The Tree Speciality DSP
  • Cherry Cobbler Sheer Linen Ribbon
 Then we moved on to my favourite project of the evening, I've been wanting to play with this die for ages as Pinterest has shown me so many good ideas to use it for. I coloured my pearls in using my cherry cobbler blendabilities so they looked like berries. Inside this little christmas pudding was a ferrero rocher...yea i ate that when I brought the pudding box home.
I used:
  • Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlit
  • Whisper White cardstock
  • Early Espresso cardstock
  • Under The Tree Speciaility DSP
  • Jewels Basic Pearl
  • Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities
The next project was a giftcard holder, or money holder as was suggested by Suriya who was running the workshop.
I used:
  •  Dots mask
  • Coastal Cabana ink
  • Gift Card Enclosure Pack
  • Metallic Bakers Twine
  • Mossy Meadow ink
  • Sponge Daubers
 Suriya must know that I get through masses of notebooks a year as there was a notebook project on the to do list as well... I kept mine rather simple as it will no doubt end up in my work bag and get a tad dirty.
I used:
  • Kraft Grid Journal
  • Stars mask 
  • Coastal Cabana ink
  • Sponge Daubers
Then there was a candle to work on...
I used:
  • Heat Tool
  • Tissue Paper
  • Real Red ink
  • Mossy Meadow ink
  • Festival of Trees stamp set
Using some of the spare card I had I made myself a dozen tags to go on presents.
I used:
  • Whisper White cardstock
  • Festival of Trees stamp set
  • Mossy Meadow ink
  • Tag Topper punch
There were also some card blanks to make 5 cards. really love this stamp set and it's so easy to use, it's one of the new photopolymer sets.
I used:
  • Whisper White cardstock
  • Mossy Meadow ink
  • Real Red ink
  • Pear Pizzazz ink
  • Wondrous Wreath stamp set
The final project was a fabric bag to decorate.
I stamped different images from the same stamp set on either side of the bag.
I used:
  • Mini Muslin Bag 
  • Mossy Meadow ink
  • Crushed Curry Chevron Ribbon
  • Many Marvellous Markers
November card club Pt 2 is on the 23rd and it's more 3d projects but this time playing with the stanmp set Lovely As A Tree. 
 
If anyone has pinterest or blog links to projects using this stamp set can you share them with me as a comment for future inspiration please?

Photobucket

No comments: