Sunday 28 December 2014

Alphabet Photography Presents

My alphabet photography came out again for presents this christmas as well..

I did our nephew's name for my boyfriend's sister and her husband. I changed the white pegs that came with the frame as it looked a little lacklustre, even after I picked the red pegs he decided to change them just as we were wrapping the frame so in the end it was given with blue pegs.

For my dad and his wife I did their surname. Once again I swapped the pegs but this time just for larger plain wooden pegs as the original ones just looked too small.
On the back of each photo I've written where and what year I took the photo so the recipients can see where we've been... I think it adds a nice personal touch to the photos rather than the shop selected alphabet photography letter sthat tell you nothing about them at all.

Photobucket

No comments: