Monday 16 February 2015

February Birthday Cards

 There's a few birthdays in the family during February, I already had the women's cards covered as I have plenty of girly birthday cards made up ready to send...it's just men's cards that are awkward. Why are cards for men so difficult to make??

My Dad's birthday rolls up first so I thought I'd have a play with my new stamp set from February's card club. Really like the set and it's easy to make it look like a masculine card too.
I've used:
  • Celebrate Today stamp set
  • Balloon Framelits dies
  • Real Red ink
  • Marina Mist ink
  • Pacific Point ink
  • Daffodil Delight ink
  • Baked Brown Sugar ink
  • Early Espresso ink
  • Dimensionals
  • White cardstock
  • Yellow cardstock
  Then it was Baz's so I thought I'd use a humourous set from last years SU Sale-a-bration goodies.
 I've used:
  • Real Red cardstock
  • Baked Brown Sugar cardstock
  • Whisper White cardstock
  • Real Red ink
  • Memento black ink
  • Baked Brown Sugar ink
  • See Ya Later stamp set
  • Decorative Dots embossing folder
 That's it for birthday cards this month but there'll be more Celebrate Today cards from this month's card club being shared soon.

Photobucket

No comments: